~ Have a DD Form 214 and have served 181 days or more in an active duty status. (Reserve and National Guard members can count active duty for training and "summer camps" ).
- Have full rights to veterans benefits and have received an Honorable Discharge from the United States military or be currently on active duty for a period greater than 181 days, or currently in the National Guard or Reserves;
- Have a Valid Motorcycle Operators' License
- Pay monthly Dues
- Active participation in the club
- Have a 750 cc motorcycle or larger
The U.S. Military Vets MC was established in 1987, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and is incorporated as a NON-Profit organization. The club as a national organization strives to achieve the following:
-To provide club for qualified military veterans which offers brotherhood and an opportunity to establish relationships with other military veterans who have served in the defense of United State America.
.-To establish and support a strong sense of pride in having served in the active military service of the United States of America.
- To improve the image of military veterans and bikers to the general public.